Piping Drafting Program is offering to experienced Mechanical / Civil Technical Course holders who's Start/Shift their career as a Draftsman, Piping Designer or Drafting Expert in Oil & Gas /Petrochemicals/ Refineries/ Chemicals/ Energy & Power Sectors. ASTS GLOBAL offers this Training program is based upon latest technologies in Drafting and Detailing industry methods with the help of Sample projects.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The Certification course in Piping Drafting is the Benchmark of competency in the Process Engineering / Marine and Offshore Industry and is recognized as the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide. Whether participants are looking to safeguard their careers or seeking a professional career, promotion, earning this program can open a variety of doors.
Professional Competency :
Earn up to 20 % more than your non- certified peers
Improve Marketability :
Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market
Boost Relevancy :
Staycurrentintheprofessionwith continuing education requirement
Increasing Job Security :
Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions
Better career Flexibility :
Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities
COURSE KEY TAKE AWAYS
- 1. Discover the knowledge and gain the confidence you need to enter Engineering Drafting Industry with Valid Certifications.
- 2.Identify Specific opportunity to increase the strategic value offered by ASTS Global Education Courses to your Professional Profile. Education Courses to your Professional Profile.
- 3. Learn to apply most modern Design and Analytic technics from the Industry Experts.
- 4. Provide competitor differentiation in the market and Get a world class stand through ASTS Global Education.
- 5. Learn how to leverage your Intelligence and Expertise to Oil Gas corporate sector for making Best in class Results.
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Companies
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Design Consultancies
- Engineering Design offices
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Fire and Safety Companies
- Stress analyzing Wings
- Process Plant design offices
- Government of India Accredited Course
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Project Oriented Training
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
- State of the art infrastructure facility
ASTS GLOBAL provide courses that will impart a professional knowledge to meet international job requirements. Our Courses are compiled to meet the requirements of different companies around the globe. Our course materials are prepared by core oil & gas industry experts and our faculties will be the experts from different industries around the world.
Placement cell and faculties are extremely good. Thank you very much ASTS Global Education. I will always be thankful to you.
Mina Abdulla Refinery KNPC, Kuwait
Softwares are upto date and latest ones. All of them are industry based. WE can start the career with the same ones. This was really helpful in my first job. Will give a big 5 Star.
Tata Consultancy Engineers (TCE), Chennai, India
Trainers were very helpful and without their help i will not have completed the course. I am happy to get job in a good company immdiately after the training.Thank you ASTS team.
Junaid M. K
Peninsula Engineering Group, Qatar
For me, with an Engineering background, it was very interesting and easy to complete the course. Even though my first job was not very good; I am lucky enough to have a very good job later on.
SMC Infra LLC
After engineering we should get trained in any of the specialization. In this industry I am totally happy to get a very good job in three months after completing the training at ASTS Global Education.
Arun P Soman
Galfar Engg & Contracting SAOG
Facts & Numbers