MAXSURF offers comprehensive capabilities for the design of all types of marine vessels. MAXSURF includes capabilities for hull modeling, stability, motions and resistance prediction, structural modeling, structural analysis, and export to vessel detailing. MAXSURF applications operate from a single parametric 3D model that facilitates smooth communication and coordination among different team members and design activities.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
MAXSURF Designed for professional naval architecture teams, MAXSURF Advanced offers a full range of functions for designing power, sail, commercial, or naval vessels made from steel, aluminum, or composite material.
MAXSURF Advanced features dynamically trimmed 3D NURB (non-uniform rational B-spline) surfaces for modeling the hull, appendages, and superstructure. It includes interactive and numerical controls that enable systematic manipulation of the vessel’s hull shape to achieve a fair and optimized hullform.
MAXSURF Advanced supports intact and damage stability, hydrostatics, longitudinal strength, limiting KG, floodable length, and tank calibrations. Each analysis can be performed in flat water or in a user-defined waveform. Grounding can also be considered.
MAXSURF Advanced includes a comprehensive library of stability criteria, as well as the ability for users to define their own criteria. To assist with creating stability booklets, a templating system allows you to define the report format using a Microsoft Word template document. Tables, graphs, and images are then automatically sent to the report.
The MAXSURF Advanced Motions module predicts the motion of vessels in a range of sea states and at varying headings and speeds. The calculation of response amplitude operators (RAOs), accelerations, and motion sickness incidence helps optimize vessels for comfort and a wide range of operating conditions.
COURSE KEY TAKE AWAYS
- 1. Discover the knowledge and gain the confidence you need to enter Offshore, Naval Architecture Industry with Valid Certifications.
- 2. Identify Specific opportunity to increase the strategic value offered by ASTS Global Education Courses to your Professional Profile.
- 3. Learn to apply most modern Design and Analytic technics from the Industry Experts.
- 4. Provide competitor differentiation in the market and Get a world class stand through ASTS Global Education.
- 5. Learn how to leverage your Intelligence and Expertise to Oil Gas corporate sector for making Best in class Results.
- Naval Architecture Industry
- Ship Building Industry
- Offshore Design Industry
- Stability analysis Industry
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- EPC Companies
- Design Consultancies
- Engineering Design offices
- Engineering Consultancy
- Stress analyzing Wings
- Process Plant design offices
- Bentley Authorized Training Institute
- Bentley Authorized Course Certificate
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Project Oriented Training
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
- State of the art infrastructure facility
ASTS GLOBAL EDUCATION will provide Certification for PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Piping Engineering Design & Analysis Course in Association with NACTET ( Govt of India Autonomous Body for Technical Education) . All Software Certification and Internship certification from the related company/Industry.
Placement cell and faculties are extremely good. Thank you very much ASTS Global Education. I will always be thankful to you.
Mina Abdulla Refinery KNPC, Kuwait
Softwares are upto date and latest ones. All of them are industry based. WE can start the career with the same ones. This was really helpful in my first job. Will give a big 5 Star.
Tata Consultancy Engineers (TCE), Chennai, India
Trainers were very helpful and without their help i will not have completed the course. I am happy to get job in a good company immdiately after the training.Thank you ASTS team.
Junaid M. K
Peninsula Engineering Group, Qatar
For me, with an Engineering background, it was very interesting and easy to complete the course. Even though my first job was not very good; I am lucky enough to have a very good job later on.
SMC Infra LLC
After engineering we should get trained in any of the specialization. In this industry I am totally happy to get a very good job in three months after completing the training at ASTS Global Education.
Arun P Soman
Galfar Engg & Contracting SAOG
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/astsglobal/public_html/maxsurf.php:45) in /home/astsglobal/public_html/enquiry-form.php on line 2
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/astsglobal/public_html/maxsurf.php:45) in /home/astsglobal/public_html/enquiry-form.php on line 2
Facts & Numbers