MOSES is an advanced suite of hydrostatic and hydrodynamic software that provides for the accurate calculation and simulation of offshore floating systems. Its analysis capabilities and scripting language can be applied in the frequency domain and time domain for both installation problems and in-place analysis of FPSOs and floating platforms. More than 30 years of focus on these specialized requirements have made MOSES the analysis mainstay for most of the world’s offshore installation projects. MOSES is available in three suites to suit all design office requirements: MOSES Enterprise, MOSES Advanced, and MOSES.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The MOSES Advanced suite provides both frequency domain and time domain prediction of vessel motions. This can be applied using either strip theory or radiation-diffraction panel methods of calculation. Mooring lines can be integrated including large displacement effects of mooring line deformations. The structural solver allows for structural analysis of topside structures or structural cargo.
COURSE KEY TAKE AWAYS
- 1. Discover the knowledge and gain the confidence you need to enter Offshore, Naval Architecture Industry with Valid Certifications.
- 2. Identify Specific opportunity to increase the strategic value offered by ASTS Global Education Courses to your Professional Profile.
- 3. Learn to apply most modern Design and technics from the Industry Experts.
- 4. Provide competitor differentiation in the market and Get a world class stand through ASTS Global Education.
- 5. Learn how to leverage your Intelligence and Expertise to Oil Gas corporate sector for making Best in class Results.
- Naval Architecture Industry
- Ship Building Industry
- Offshore Design Industry
- Stability analysis Industry
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- EPC Companies
- Design Consultancies
- Engineering Design offices
- Engineering Consultancy
- Stress analyzing Wings
- Process Plant design offices
- Bentley Authorized Training Institute
- Bentley Authorized Course Certificate
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Project Oriented Training
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
- State of the art infrastructure facility
ASTS GLOBAL EDUCATION will provide Certification for PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Piping Engineering Design & Analysis Course in Association with NACTET ( Govt of India Autonomous Body for Technical Education) . All Software Certification and Internship certification from the related company/Industry.
Placement cell and faculties are extremely good. Thank you very much ASTS Global Education. I will always be thankful to you.
Mina Abdulla Refinery KNPC, Kuwait
Softwares are upto date and latest ones. All of them are industry based. WE can start the career with the same ones. This was really helpful in my first job. Will give a big 5 Star.
Tata Consultancy Engineers (TCE), Chennai, India
Trainers were very helpful and without their help i will not have completed the course. I am happy to get job in a good company immdiately after the training.Thank you ASTS team.
Junaid M. K
Peninsula Engineering Group, Qatar
For me, with an Engineering background, it was very interesting and easy to complete the course. Even though my first job was not very good; I am lucky enough to have a very good job later on.
SMC Infra LLC
After engineering we should get trained in any of the specialization. In this industry I am totally happy to get a very good job in three months after completing the training at ASTS Global Education.
Arun P Soman
Galfar Engg & Contracting SAOG
Facts & Numbers